- You must know your computer name. You can find instructions on how to find your computer name here.
- You must leave your computer ON!
- You must have your own Windows (7/10) or macOS (10.12+) computer.
- You must have internet access (high speed 10mbps+ strongly recommended)
- If 2-Factor Authentication is enabled for your office, you will need a iOS or Android based smartphone.
- You must know your work phone number
- You must have a phone available to you
One Time Setup Instructions:
- 2-Factor Authentication Setup Steps
- Forward your Desk phone
To connect to your workstation:
- Connect to the VPN with NetExtender (Windows) or SonicWall Mobile Connect (Mac)
- Open Remote Desktop Connection (Windows) or Microsoft Remote Desktop (Mac)
- Enter your computername.allenshariff.com when prompted. (ex. If your computer name is ASCCOLPC01, then you would enter asccolpc01.allenshariff.com)
- For the username type allenshariff\yourusername. (ex. if your username is jsmith, you would type allenshariff\jsmith)
- Enter your password
- You should now be connected to your workstation!
If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact information so that we can assist you.